- This event has passed.
5th Annual Wine & Wags: WINE, FOOD, Music, VENDORS
Food sales with Tasteful Catering & Events
April 30 @ 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Bring your dogs and enjoy Wine & Wags at Retzlaff Vineyards. This fun day includes:
- Parent & Pooch matching costume competition, such as: Sonny & Cher, Thing 1 & Thing 2, you get the idea!
- The Makers Movement with met-related products
- Live music with the Matt Finders Jazz Trio
- Food for purchase from Tasteful Events and Catering
Plus, The German Shepherd Rescue of Northern California (GSRNR) will be on-site. Who knows, you may find your next bundle of love!
Three ways to visit us this day:
- Book a full flight 1-hour wine tasting at Retzlaff: reservations limited – book in advance
- Reserve a 2-hour wine picnic spot to relax on the Retzlaff lawn while you enjoy the festivities: reservations limited – book in advance
- OR purchase a Multi-Winery Wine & Wags ticket for entrance to any of the 25+ participating wineries, including Retzlaff. Get Multi-Winery Tickets here at the lvwine.org website.
Live Music with the Matt Finders Trio
The Matt Finders Trio is a group of seasoned local musicians skillfully performing the American Songbook as well as more contemporary Latin and blues tunes. The group consists of Matt Finders on bass, John R Burr on keyboards, and Kelly Fasman on drums. The group has been performing together for nearly ten years. As a trombonist, Matt was a member of The Tonight Show With Jay Leno Band for 17 years. John R Burr toured for many years with Maria Muldaur and bluegrass legend, Allison Brown. Kelly Fasman worked with Kenny Loggins and Peter Cetera. Come out and enjoy!
Bring an appetite and purchase amazing winery food choices from Tasteful Catering and Events. You can even pre-order tamales for pickup: email Vicky at Order.firstname.lastname@example.org.